Photo & illustration credits
1. Photo of round vegetables (so clear and good photo) by Franie Frou Frou https://www.flickr.com/photos/franie/3009000380/
2. Chicks by Susy Morris at Chiot’s Run at www.flickr.com/photos/chiotsrun/8716812735/
3. Pig by Susy Morris at Chiott’s Run at https://www.flickr.com/photos/chiotsrun/8758013252/
Thank you Susy for sharing your wonderful images. See all her great photos on flickr.com/photos/chiotsrun/
0. Seedlings photo by Susy Morris of ChoitsRun .flickr.com/photos/chiotsrun/5635423383 Thanks Susy for this outstanding photo.
The beautiful photos in the heading slider where all taken by Susy Morris. Thank you Susy for sharing your lifestyle and wonderful images. See more of Susy’s photos at www.flickr.com/photos/chiotsrun/sets/
1. Grain mill by Sarah Gilbert; www.flickr.com/photos/cafemama/3404520657/
2. Bottled tomatoes by Graibeard; www.flickr.com/photos/graibeard/4308374017
3. Artful fabric by Kellyhogaboom; www.flickr.com/photos/kellyhogaboom/7096792013
4. Green asparagus plant by Joshme17; www.flickr.com/photos/joshme17/3875552794
5. Emergency flashlight by Marufish; www.flickr.com/photos/marufish/8330529800/
6. Country Life Sunflower and Liniseed Gluten-Free bread by Vanessa Pike-Russell https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilcrabbygal/3976563694/
Car Tyre compost bin for kitchen scraps and worms.
How to water plants using rope wicks and passive capillary action.
One of the most important controls on a grain mill is that for coarse and fine control. It is essential for continuous milling for a recipe that you want to remain the same each time. My grain mill has an easy robust coarse and fine control can be adjusted...