Photo & illustration credits
The beautiful photos in the title bar are all taken by Susy Morris. Thank you Susy for sharing your wonderful images. See all her great photos on flickr.com/photos/chiotsrun/
0. Seedlings photo by Susy Morris of ChoitsRun .flickr.com/photos/chiotsrun/5635423383 Thanks Susy for this outstanding photo.
The beautiful photos in the heading slider where all taken by Susy Morris. Thank you Susy for sharing your lifestyle and wonderful images. See more of Susy’s photos at www.flickr.com/photos/chiotsrun/sets/
1. Grain mill by Sarah Gilbert; www.flickr.com/photos/cafemama/3404520657/
2. Bottled tomatoes by Graibeard; www.flickr.com/photos/graibeard/4308374017
3. Artful fabric by Kellyhogaboom; www.flickr.com/photos/kellyhogaboom/7096792013
4. Green asparagus plant by Joshme17; www.flickr.com/photos/joshme17/3875552794
5. Emergency flashlight by Marufish; www.flickr.com/photos/marufish/8330529800/
6. Country Life Sunflower and Liniseed Gluten-Free bread by Vanessa Pike-Russell https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilcrabbygal/3976563694/
Car Tyre compost bin for kitchen scraps and worms.
It’s time to water your plants frugally. You have two precious commodities. Water and your time. I fill my bottle drippers with the garden hose. This is quick and saves time. It reduces water loss via evaporation from the leaves. You can recycle plastic bottles....
Above: Zipporah ‘the Chef’. So you’ve been diagnosed, and told to eat a gluten free diet. This does not mean you cannot make your own bread. In fact, milling your own gluten free flour and making gluten free bread from scratch is healthy, economic and fun....