Photo & illustration credits
The beautiful photos in the title bar are all taken by Susy Morris. Thank you Susy for sharing your wonderful images. See all her great photos on flickr.com/photos/chiotsrun/
0. Seedlings photo by Susy Morris of ChoitsRun .flickr.com/photos/chiotsrun/5635423383 Thanks Susy for this outstanding photo.
The beautiful photos in the heading slider where all taken by Susy Morris. Thank you Susy for sharing your lifestyle and wonderful images. See more of Susy’s photos at www.flickr.com/photos/chiotsrun/sets/
1. Grain mill by Sarah Gilbert; www.flickr.com/photos/cafemama/3404520657/
2. Bottled tomatoes by Graibeard; www.flickr.com/photos/graibeard/4308374017
3. Artful fabric by Kellyhogaboom; www.flickr.com/photos/kellyhogaboom/7096792013
4. Green asparagus plant by Joshme17; www.flickr.com/photos/joshme17/3875552794
5. Emergency flashlight by Marufish; www.flickr.com/photos/marufish/8330529800/
6. Country Life Sunflower and Liniseed Gluten-Free bread by Vanessa Pike-Russell https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilcrabbygal/3976563694/
Car Tyre compost bin for kitchen scraps and worms.
It’s time to water your plants frugally. You have two precious commodities. Water and your time. I fill my bottle drippers with the garden hose. This is quick and saves time. It reduces water loss via evaporation from the leaves. You can recycle plastic bottles....
Arm yourself with choices when choosing a flashlight for your emergency kit. You cannot afford a flashlight to fail. When you need it, it must work reliably. The cost of failure is too high to cut costs on a flashlight or batteries. Cheap or Expensive Your flashlight...
One of the most important controls on a grain mill is that for coarse and fine control. It is essential for continuous milling for a recipe that you want to remain the same each time. My grain mill has an easy robust coarse and fine control can be adjusted...
You can keep and milk a goat in some cities, depending upon the type of city. Goats need space and daily exercise. They are wonderful pets. I think its a bit like taking on another child in the family, as they are dependent and demand attention when they need it. We...